How a VA Can Support Your Email Marketing Activities
An email marketing virtual assistant can help you tap into one of today’s most powerful and profitable online advertising channels.
There are many programs available for managing your mailing list and distributing your messages, and an email marketing assistant can suggest one that will meet your needs.
Once your account has been set up, he or she can take care of most of the “administrivia” such as:
- Managing, editing and updating your monthly newsletters
- Scheduling and broadcasting email campaigns
- Setting up, editing and managing auto-responders
- Monitoring your subscriber lists and keeping you informed of any important issues
- Tracking and analyzing statistics regarding your email campaigns
A savvy VA can also design a customized ezine template to match the look and feel of your website, and suggest themes for your monthly newsletter. If your VA is knowledgeable about your industry, he or she can even prepare drafts for you to apply your finishing touches, or ghost write articles on your behalf.
If there is any aspect of email marketing that you don’t know how to do, don’t have time to do, or just don’t want to do yourself, browse or search our Member Directory to find the right VA to help you.
Graphic © leszekglasner / Depositphotos