Network with other VAs face-to-face
We've been meeting at restaurants throughout the Golden Horseshoe area since 2007 and virtually since the pandemic. To help us build and maintain strong connections between members, we now hold in-person networking events instead of a virtual meeting three times per year.
Virtual meetings typically includes a discussion and/or presentation on an interesting topic, and there’s always time for informal networking with your colleagues.
In-person events are less structured, but are a great opportunity to get to know your local colleagues a little better.
New and established virtual assistants are welcome to attend.
Please register so we can confirm your registration and, if it's a virtual meeting, send you instructions to access it.
When you register, you'll be asked to confirm your subscription to our mailing list. Make sure you do that so we can let you know about upcoming events and other information to help you in your business.
Everyone raves about our monthly meetings, so register soon and find out what the buzz is all about!
Once you've attended two meetings, you'll be invited to become a member.
- Promote your business with a full-page profile in our Member Directory
- Receive copies of all inquiries submitted through our Request for Proposal system
- Showcase your expertise by posting articles on our blog
- Access our members-only Facebook Group
- Participate in our accountability partnership program
- Display the GHVA logo on your website and/or other marketing materials
- Cost share in advertising and/or trade shows that might not be affordable on your own
Our members report that the greatest benefit they receive is the information and support they receive at our monthly meetings, so come out soon and find out what the buzz is all about!