Virtual Assistants… Even Santa Needs One!
Trying to fit all the planning and preparing and celebrating of the holiday season into an already busy schedule can bring a lot of stress to a time of year that’s supposed to be full of peace. These days, even Santa needs help making his list and checking it twice!
Fortunately, help is available. Virtual Assistants, or VAs, offer a wide range of services designed to save you time and lighten your workload, which is more important than ever at this busy time of year.
Here are a few ways a VA can help make your Christmas merry:
- Research gifts online
- Plan work for the new year
- Online Christmas shopping
- Send e-greetings to your contacts
- Make holiday travel arrangements
- Plan your Christmas event or party
- Add special holiday content to your website
- Send out announcements of your holiday promotions
- Send out “handwritten” Christmas or New Year cards
- Handle some of your office staff’s regular work so you can give them some time off
You can even give a gift certificate for VA services to someone you know – you’ll both save valuable time!
Of course, Virtual Assistants can be an asset to your business any time of year. Many entrepreneurs, especially those working from home, find that business ownership is not as rewarding as they expected, either personally or financially, because administrative tasks are keeping them from the work they are truly passionate about. By using a VA for your word processing, spreadsheets, database development, mailing list management, research, or other administrative tasks, you’ll have more time for the work that you enjoy and which increases your bottom line – and isn’t that why you started your own business in the first place?