How do you know when it’s time to hire a Virtual Assistant?
Most business owners juggle many responsibilities. In addition to your primary role, you probably act as salesperson, bookkeeper, webmaster, and every other job that comes up. As your business grows, you find yourself putting in longer and longer days in order to get all your work done. But how do you know when it’s time to delegate some of that work to someone else?
Here are a few signs that it might be time for you to hire a VA:
- If you often have tasks left on your to-do list at the end of the week – especially if you find yourself carrying over the same items over and over again
- If you have to work evenings and weekends just to stay on top of things
- If you have started to turn away business because you don’t have time to take on new clients
- If you want to make better use of technology but don’t know where to begin – most VAs are tech savvy and familiar with tools such as blogs, social media and autoresponders
- If you’ve sent out documents with spelling or grammar errors
Even if you feel you have everything under control, if you have some great new ideas for your business, but no time to implement them, you can benefit from partnering with a virtual assistant!
These are just a few of the tips I shared in an interview with Cena Block on Word of Mom Radio. I also talked about mistakes entrepreneurs should avoid when choosing a virtual assistant and the best way to have a successful and profitable relationship with your VA. You can hear the entire interview right here:
If you have questions about working with a VA, feel free to leave a comment below, or contact one of our members.
Image © Sverre Haugland / Image Source – IS099L6MH.