GHVA Group Planning
In response to member feedback, we’ve made some changes to our schedule, activities, and meeting format over the past year. Now it’s time to take another look to see how things are going, and your chance to let us know how the GHVA Group can best support you and your business.
Please be prepared to discuss what works best for you. Here are a few questions to think about.
- Do you prefer meeting virtually, in person, or a combination of both?
- When meeting in person, what locations are best for you? Is there anywhere in the Golden Horseshoe you won’t travel to?
- What day and time of day works best for you? Are there times that don’t work for you at all?
- Would you like to give a presentation or lead a discussion? What expertise can you share with us?
- What types of topics do you want to learn about?
- Do you know anyone who might be a good guest speaker for our group?
This meeting will be of greatest interest to current members, but prospective members are welcome to participate.