Join us at our next meeting!
Discussion Topic: GHVA Group Planning
As we prepare to resume in-person meetings, this is your opportunity to let us know what you'd like.
Here are some of things we need to decide:
- Should we meet in one set location or rotate between areas?
- Can you recommend a restaurant in your preferred location that is quiet enough to hold a business discussion?
- We've already decided to continue holding Zoom meetings along with our in-person meetings. How often should they take place?
- Is Tuesday night still the best time? Would Saturday morning be better? Should we rotate times?
- Can you suggest any discussion topics?
All new and established virtual assistants are welcome to participate, but the discussion will be of greatest interest to existing members.
Our meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month.
There's no charge to attend, but when the meeting is held in a restaurant, we ask that you support our hosts by ordering food and/or a beverage.
Each meeting includes a discussion and/or presentation on an interesting topic, and there’s always time for informal networking with your colleagues.
Please register by noon the day before the meeting to ensure adequate seating. We require your email address so we can confirm your registration and notify you of any time or location changes.
When you register, you'll be asked to confirm your subscription to our mailing list. Make sure you do that so we can let you know about upcoming events and other information to help you in your business.
Everyone raves about our monthly meetings, so come out soon and find out what the buzz is all about!
Stay in the loop! Join our mailing list and be invited to our upcoming meetings and other events.